According to an analysis by Deloitte Access Economics, Australia Post’s delivery services contributed to an additional $2.4 bn during the COVID-19 crisis in comparison to last year. Australia Post continued to serve as a lifeline for around ⅔ businesses that reported revenue declines globally.
If you are a Shopify store owner looking to offer one of the best global shipping services, i.e. AusPost shipping services to your customers, you are at the right place. Our AppJetty Auspost Shipping is a feature-rich Auspost Shopify app that can be an ideal fit for your Shopify store.
By letting you manage Australia Post shipping rates right from your store, our Shopify Australia Post app helps streamline your shipping management. You can also calculate shipping rates easily without referring to the official Australia Post site every now and then.
Below are the salient features of our Australia Post Shopify app that make it worth your consideration for your store.
1. Multiple Options for Assignment of Product Dimensions
With our AusPost Shopify app, you can choose any of the three ways given below to assign dimensions to products in your store.
– Manual Assignment – With manual assignment, you can assign dimensions individually to all the products in your store.
– Bulk Assignment – As the name suggests, you can set common dimensions to all the products in bulk in your store. This can help you cut down on the time that you would otherwise use in manual assigning dimensions. Bulk assignment is more ideal for a big store with a large collection of categories of similar items.
– Default Assignment – Default assignment is for those products for which product dimensions don’t fit the pre-defined parcel sizes. The store admin can configure default dimensions for such products for the purpose of shipping rate calculation.
2. Auto-Update of Shipping Services
In case there are any changes in AusPost services you avail, our AusPost Shopify app provides the re-sync feature. This feature enables you to accommodate all those changes in your store and have them reflect on the frontend for your customers.
This eliminates the need to go back and forth between your store and the AusPost official site to refer to services.
3. Live Shipping Rates
Our AusPost Shopify app allows small businesses with low volume of shipments to fetch live shipping rates during checkout for customers. All that the business owner needs to do is to enter the API key registered with Australia Post to use live shipping rates to calculate applicable delivery charges.
4. Contract Shipping Rates
There are some businesses with a high volume of shipments. For those businesses, merchants can enter account no., user no., and password to fetch contract shipping rates during checkout. This helps them avail concessional rates that Auspost offers for large volumes of shipments.
5. Choice of Shipping Services
With our Shopify Australia Post app, you can also manage multiple Australia Post shipping services. In case of multiple shipping services, you can enable or disable one or more of them in real time as and when you need to.
Only those shipping services that you enable will be visible to customers leaving out the rest.
How to Set Up Shopify Australia Post?
If you want to install Shopify Australia Post, there are a few steps you need to follow:
1. Log in to your Shopify account as Admin.
2. Search for the AppJetty Australia Post and select it.
3. After you select AppJetty Australia Post, click on the “Add App” button below it.
4. When you click on the “Add App” button, a “Log in to your Shopify store” pop-up will appear on the screen.
5. Insert your Shopify store link there and click on the “Log in” button. When you click on “Log In”, you will get redirected to the “Install” page.
6. In the final step, install the Shopify Australia Post app by clicking on the “Install App” button.
There are a few benefits that you can get by using our Shopify Australia Post app. You can integrate it with your Shopify store easily and start managing shipments in no time. The app is ready-to-integrate and requires no advanced knowledge of programming. Thus, Shopify Australia Post is a go-to app for those with budget restrictions and want to start the business at minimal costs.
The easy and speedy calculation of shipping rates saves your time assures your customers of more transparency. They also find it easy to take the decision of placing an order or opt out with shipping rates displayed.
As the store admin, you also don’t need to refer to the Australia Post official site every time to calculate shipping rates. This saves your time and effort which you can utilize in other important tasks. For example, you can focus more on improving your buyer’s journey with some innovative ideas. You can analyze your customers’ behavioral patterns to utilize them for your business.
With the flexibility in shipping services Australia Post Shopify app provides, management of shipping rates becomes even better. At any time, you can enable or disable shipping services available for you as per your contract.
For example, if you can’t afford to offer a high-cost shipping service due to a temporary recession; you can disable it. Afterwards, you can enable it again at the right time. This functionality not only provides flexibility but also upkeep profitability.
Over to You
Australia Post shipping services have undoubtedly been one of the most efficient worldwide. If you also are looking to integrate AusPost shipping services, you can check out our AppJetty AusPost Shipping app.
For additional support and queries, you can always get in touch with us.
All product and company names are trademarks™, registered® or copyright© trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.