The best US dropshipping suppliers provide many advantages over Chinese dropshipping suppliers if you’re dropshipping to the US.
If you landed on this article, you might have had bad experiences with your previous dropshipping suppliers, like long shipping times, lousy customer service, or low-quality products.
US dropshipping suppliers operate from and store their products in US warehouses. This means a faster shipping time, higher quality products, and better customer service!
In this article, I have researched many US dropshipping suppliers and compiled a list of the 13 best US dropshipping suppliers.
By using one of these US dropshipping suppliers, you will be able to get a competitive edge over your competitors!
If you’re looking for a US dropshipping supplier in a specific niche, don’t worry because I have split this article up into two sections:
- The best US dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches. (General products)
- The best US dropshipping suppliers that are focused on a specific niche.
Before we begin, let’s quickly go over some reasons why you might want to consider picking a US dropshipping supplier over a supplier based in China.
What are the benefits of a US dropshipping supplier?
Using a US dropshipping supplier has some cons. For example, the products will often be more expensive compared to similar products offered by Chinese suppliers.
So, US dropshipping suppliers must have some kind of benefits that will justify the higher product costs.
Here are some of the reasons why you might want to consider using a US dropshipping supplier:
1. Shorter shipping times
US dropshipping suppliers will offer you shorter shipping times.
This makes sense because the products are already in the US and won’t have to come from overseas!
With US dropshipping suppliers, you will often be able to deliver the product(s) to your customers in four or five days.
Here’s why that’s great; a report published in late 2017 showed that, on average, shoppers would only accept a maximum free delivery time of 4.5 days. So, you will have a higher conversion rate with a shorter shipping time!
2. Easier return process
We saw that the timeline of the products going from the warehouse to your customer is much shorter, but what about the opposite? How do returns look like when using US dropshipping suppliers?
Well, again, the warehouse is located in the same country as your customer, so returns will be much simpler to handle!
US dropshipping suppliers often have great return policies and processes to make returns easier for your customers. Here’s an example of Spocket’s return policy:
3. Sell products to the best country to target as a dropshipper (US)
If you’ve read our article about the 15 best & worst countries to target as a dropshipper, you will know that we ranked the US as the number one country to target.
With a large population of 328.2 million people and an enormous ecommerce spend of $709.78 billion in 2020, it’s the largest consumer market in the world. And, you can take advantage of that using one of these US dropshipping suppliers!
As you can see from the graph, the US ecommerce revenue has been growing and is projected to grow even further in the coming years.
To conclude, if you plan to only target one country, the United States should be your number one choice!
4. Sell Made in USA products
If you end up choosing to work with a US dropshipping supplier that offers Made in USA products, you might see an increase in your conversion rates.
A study by Reuters revealed that 70% of Americans think it is “Somewhat important” or “Very important” to purchase domestic-made goods.
More than half of the respondents said that they are willing to pay more for Made in USA products. This shows that you won’t have to worry that much about the higher product prices of domestic-made products.
5. Better customer service
If you’ve ever worked with Chinese dropshipping suppliers, you will know their customer service can be pretty bad.
These suppliers may neglect your messages, reply in bad English, or lie about the product’s delivery time or about the product itself.
US dropshipping suppliers will often have more dedicated customer service teams.
They often understand that customer satisfaction is key, which is why they will never leave your messages unresponded for days or lie about their products.
US dropshipping suppliers know that providing excellent customer service and honesty will often lead to a long business relationship, which is much more valuable than a quick profit.
What are the characteristics of a good US dropshipping supplier?
When looking for a US dropshipping supplier to work with, it’s essential to know what characteristics good US dropshipping suppliers have to fully take advantage of their benefits.
Here’s a list of 5 of the most important things to look out for:
1. Fair prices
One of the main goals of dropshipping is to sell products and earn money.
To earn as much money as possible, you will have to have a pricing strategy in place. This will ensure that you maximize your profits and set your products at an attractive price.
Product costs are one of the most important things that a pricing strategy is based on.
By working with a supplier that offers low product prices, you will either be able to lower your own product’s price and improve your conversion rates or keep the product’s price the same and increase your profit margin.
To read more about the best way to price your dropshipping product, check out our pricing strategy guide here!
2. Excellent customer service
Whenever working with a dropshipping supplier, you don’t want to spend too much time searching for details of the product, dealing with refunds, or trying to find out the best shipping methods.
The best US dropshipping suppliers will have a dedicated customer service team, ideally being there for you through a live chat or via a direct communication method 24/7.
Whenever questions about the product or shipping arise, you should be able to ask those questions to your supplier and get an answer back in a couple of hours.
Furthermore, great US dropshipping suppliers will have a detailed information page for each product, a FAQ page, a good refund policy, and will give you advice about the best and most cost-efficient shipping method to use.
3. High-quality products
Some products look nice in pictures but will fail to live up to your customers’ expectations once they are delivered.
Dropshippers who sell these low-quality products might earn a quick buck, but they won’t manage to stay in business for long.
If all your customers see that they have received low-quality products from your store, they probably won’t come back again in the future.
They also won’t recommend your store and product to friends, and it will make your email marketing list useless since no one will want to become a repeat customer.
This is why selling high-quality products is important.
US dropshipping suppliers often offer products that are made by smaller, more detail-oriented teams that take the time to produce high-quality goods. They make products with better materials that are built to last.
4. Pricing plans
The pricing plans of US dropshipping suppliers is something to check before deciding to start an account.
The monthly subscription costs can quickly add up, especially combined with your other fixed monthly expenses like a Shopify subscription and app costs.
This can be dangerous for small businesses and beginners in particular, since these fixed costs can’t be spread out over a large number of products sold.
US dropshipping suppliers’ pricing plans can differ quite a bit between different suppliers, so it may be worthwhile to compare them when you’re still in doubt between two or more dropshipping suppliers.
If you’re against paying a monthly fee for dropshipping suppliers or you have a strict budget, we also have a list of the best free US dropshipping suppliers, which you can find here.
5. Order processing time
I assume that one of your most prominent reasons for wanting to work with a US dropshipping supplier is the fast shipping time.
Thus, it would be a shame to waste it by having a long order processing time, right?
This is why the order processing time of a supplier is crucial to look at.
By working with a supplier that offers 1-day processing instead of 3-day processing, you will shave a guaranteed two days of the total delivery time for each order!
The best general US dropshipping suppliers
It’s now time to start with the main list of this article, which will contain the 8 best US dropshipping suppliers that offer products in all kinds of niches!
For each US dropshipping supplier, I will:
- Include a link to their website. You can either click on the title or on the screenshot of their homepage to check out their website.
- Give you a short description. To introduce you to the supplier and tell you about their unique features.
- Tell you about their pricing and payment options. So you will know what to expect when you’re going to work with them.
- Give you the pros & cons. This will help you to make an educated decision about which supplier to pick.
Keep in mind that these are the suppliers with products in all kinds of niches. If you’re looking for the best niche US dropshipping suppliers, scroll down to the next list in this article to find them.
Let’s get started!
Spocket is a platform that lets you discover dropshipping suppliers from Europe and the United States.
If you’re interested, they also offer suppliers from different countries, but around 80% of all Spocket’s suppliers come from the US/EU.
Spocket has a directory of US dropshipping suppliers in all kinds of niches as you can see here:
You will see Spocket’s pricing plans below. If you’re interested in Spocket but don’t want to pay anything yet, you can create a free account to browse through Spocket’s catalog.
To start selling with Spocket, you are looking at $24 per month for the starter plan. If you want to sell more than 25 unique products, the monthly subscription fee becomes a bit higher, but remember that you can get up to 5 months off by paying yearly!
Available payment methods
- Order samples. With Spocket, you can order samples with a few simple clicks to test out the products and suppliers!
- Many integration possibilities. Spocket can be integrated with ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Wix, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce.
- Branded invoicing. When scaling your business, you can consider upgrading to the Pro plan to unlock branded invoicing.
- Customized packaging not available. If you are looking to private label your business and ship your products using customized packaging, Spocket isn’t for you.
- No direct supplier contact. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to form a close relationship with your US dropshipping supplier since all communications have to go through Spocket’s customer support team. There is no feature to chat with your supplier directly.
2. Inventory Source (US Direct)
Inventory Source is a dropship automation software that allows you to sync your supplier’s inventory to your store. This means that you will be able to sell their products on your own store!
US Direct is an offering by Inventory Source that lets you gain instant access to over 200,000 unique products.
In other words, you will use US Direct to find US dropship suppliers and products and use Inventory Source’s dropship automation tools to grow your business!
To use US Direct, you will need an Inventory Source integration plan to connect a US dropshipping supplier with your ecommerce platform such as Shopify, BigCommerce, or Magento.
To integrate your supplier’s products with your store, you will need either an “Inventory Automation” plan of $99 per month or a “Full Automation” plan of $150 per month. Click here to read more about Inventory Source’s pricing.
Besides these plans, US Direct also offers optional paid plans to reduce your order fees or assist you with returns:
These US Direct plans range from $50 per month to $83.25 per month.
Available payment methods
- No middleman. Inventory Source doesn’t add a markup on top of your supplier’s price. They only charge a monthly fee for their software. If you’re using US Direct with Inventory Source, you will have to pay an additional $2 order fee for the free plan.
- 24/7 customer support. With their dedicated customer support team, Inventory Source is ready to answer all your questions at all times.
- Many opportunities. Inventory Source offers 230+ pre-integrated suppliers, 25+ ecommerce platform integrations, and 200,000+ unique products, increasing your chances of finding a winning product.
- Pricing. Inventory Source seems to be confident about being one of the best US dropshipping suppliers since they ask for a hefty monthly subscription fee of at least $99 per month. If you find a supplier through US Direct, you will also have to pay an extra $2 fee for every order.
- Difficult to set up. Some people argue that it can be difficult to set up Inventory Source and US Direct’s integration with your own store.
With Salehoo, you can search for new products to sell online using their extensive supplier directory.
Salehoo is a company from New Zealand, so be aware that not all dropshipping suppliers in their directory will be US dropshipping suppliers. Many of their suppliers are located in the US, but they also include suppliers from countries like the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
Keep in mind that Salehoo is a directory of suppliers, so some suppliers might require you to place orders manually, while others may have integrations with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify.
To gain access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, you will need their “Salehoo Directory” plan. It costs $67 per year or $127 for a lifetime plan.
The great thing about Salehoo’s pricing is that they offer a $1 trial (7 days), which is a great option for people to see if Salehoo has suppliers with the products they are looking for!
Besides their supplier directory, Salehoo also offers a “Salehoo Dropship” plan, which you may be tempted to take.
However, that won’t let you make use of Salehoo’s US dropshipping supplier directory and only allows you to import AliExpress products to your store.
Available payment methods
- Vetted suppliers. Salehoo checks each supplier before putting them in their supplier directory. So when working with a supplier found through Salehoo, you will know that you won’t be scammed.
- Unmatched opportunities. Salehoo offers 8,000+ pre-vetted suppliers and 2.5 million+ unique products to sell online, making them one of the most extensive US dropshipping suppliers.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. If Salehoo’s service doesn’t live up to your expectations, you can send them an email and get your money back.
- Search difficulties. If you’re specifically looking for US dropshipping suppliers, Salehoo may frustrate you since they don’t offer location-based search capabilities. In other words, you won’t be able to filter on US dropshipping suppliers.
- Not 100% necessary. Since Salehoo is just a directory of suppliers, it may be possible that you would’ve found your supplier yourself without having paid a membership fee.
Sunrise Wholesale allows you to dropship products from the US in over 20 different niches. They offer over 30,000 products to choose from and are integrated with big ecommerce platforms such as Shopify and BigCommerce.
If you don’t like selling products on your own website, Sunrise Wholesale even offers a possibility to sell their products on Amazon or eBay!
Either way, you will have access to awesome features for pretty much every integration Sunrise Wholesale offers, such as automatic product updates, single-click order fulfilling, and analyzing tools.
Sunrise Wholesale offers exactly one pricing plan; a monthly membership of $49 per month. This membership comes with a 7-day free trial and comes with every feature Sunrise Wholesale has to offer, such as gold member pricing, various tools, store integrations, and a cashback program.
- Fast order processing. If you place your order before 10:00 am Pacific Time, Sunrise Wholesale will ship the package on the same day.
- Great Shopify features. If you’re using Shopify, Sunrise Wholesale offers some fantastic features such as hundreds of professional templates, automatic order fulfillment, and the ability to add products, descriptions, and images to your store with just a single click.
- Massive product selection. Sunrise Wholesale offers over 30,000 unique products, including products from top brands such as Belkin, Marvel, or Versace.
- Membership fee. Although it’s not the worst, Sunrise Wholesale does ask for a slightly higher than average membership fee.
- Product prices. Not only is the membership fee pricey, so are Sunrise Wholesale’s products. This causes your product costs to be higher and the profit left at the bottom line lower.
Wholesale2b is an all-in-one dropship solution. Besides being able to find your perfect US dropshipping supplier in their directory, Wholesale2b also offers features like order automation, inventory automation, and order tracking.
If you’re interested in Wholesale2b, you can create a free account to browse their catalog of over 1 million(!) products. From automotive accessories to fragrances to baby products, pretty much all niches are available within Wholesale2b.
Once again, be careful because not every supplier in Wholesale2b’s supplier directory will be US-based.
After picking a product with a promising profit margin, you can quickly push it into your Shopify store using Wholesale2b’s Shopify app.
Although the pricing can depend based on which platform you are selling your products on, here are the monthly membership fees for Shopify, BigCommerce, and WooCommerce:
As you can see, the monthly membership fee is $29.99 per month for all three of these ecommerce platforms. This will give you access to push 10,000 products to your store. More than enough, I would say!
Furthermore, you can get a 7-day free trial when signing up for a monthly plan.
Available payment methods
- Auto order processing. Using Wholesale2b’s Shopify app, you can process the orders you got with just one click.
- Auto-sync tracking. As soon as the order is shipped, Wholesale2b will send the tracking numbers to your Shopify store so that your customers can be automatically notified.
- Price. For the number of products to choose from and the features you will get, Wholesale2b’s membership fees are pretty reasonable.
- Free to browse. Wholesale2b lets you freely browse through their whole product catalog without paying.
- Pay per platform. If you would like to sell on two or more different ecommerce platforms, you will have to pay membership fees for each ecommerce platform you use.
If you love high-quality products, you are going to love DropCommerce. Every supplier at DropCommerce is hand-picked for unique, high-quality products and fast shipping.
Some examples of products offered by DropCommerce are leather Airpod cases, tea tree soaps, and tiki time bbq shirts.
Finding US dropshipping suppliers on DropCommerce shouldn’t be hard since they offer a directory of 300+ suppliers, all of which are North American!
DropCommerce’s pricing plans start at just $19 per month. If you would like to have access to more advanced features and more than 25 products, you can also upgrade to their “Growth” or “Professional” plan.
Keep in mind that paying annually can save you more than 50% of the membership fee per month. Also, you can try every plan using a free 14-day trial!
Available payment methods
- Only US or Canadian dropshipping suppliers. Other platforms also offer Chinese dropshipping suppliers, but DropCommerce just offers 300+ North American dropshipping suppliers.
- No transaction fees. At DropCommerce, you will only have to pay a membership fee. No transaction fees will appear on top of the product prices.
- Fast shipping. Since all products will be shipped from the US or Canada, DropCommerce’s shipping time is only 3-5 days!
- Branded invoicing. Give your store a professional look by using DropCommerce’s branded invoicing feature.
- Missing features for cheaper plans. For some awesome features like automated fulfillment, you will have to pay for the most expensive plan, which costs $89 per month.
- Expensive products. Products on DropCommerce may be a bit pricey, making it more challenging to make a profit when selling them on your own store.
If you are just looking for US dropshipping suppliers and don’t necessarily need other features such as automatic fulfillment or ecommerce platform integrations, Suppliersdata may be perfect for you.
Suppliersdata has a database of thousands of US suppliers that support dropshipping. Once you found a promising dropshipping supplier, you can contact them by phone or email.
Suppliersdata has a simple pricing structure; you will get unlimited access to all their US dropshipping suppliers for just $29.95 per year!
Available payment methods
- Advanced filtering. In their directory of dropshipping suppliers, you can filter on things like category, location, and keywords.
- Price. Suppliersdata costs just $29.95 per year, which makes it the cheapest US dropshipping supplier on this list. This membership fee comes out to just below $2.50 per month!
- Watchlist. Whenever you find a promising US dropshipping supplier, you can save it onto a separate watchlist.
- No advanced features. Suppliersdata only offers you the contact information for US dropshipping suppliers. This means that there are no integrations to easily push products to your own store.
Just like Salehoo and Suppliersdata, Worldwidebrands is a dropshipping supplier directory.
Unlike Suppliersdata, however, Worldwidebrands doesn’t only focus on US dropshipping suppliers and offers suppliers from different locations as well.
Worldwidebrands is one of the most experienced wholesale and dropshipping supplier directory; they started in 1999!
In their directory of certified dropshipping suppliers, you will find over 16 million products. Worldwidebrands even has an iPhone and Android app, which you can use to find products on the move. (Or if you’re dropshipping from your phone)
Worldwidebrands will cost you $299 for lifetime access. Sadly, they don’t offer any free trials, but they do offer a refund if you’re not completely satisfied.
Available payment methods
- No middleman. Since Worldwidebrands uses a lifetime fee, you won’t have to pay any transaction fees or monthly fees.
- Many dropshipping suppliers. All dropshipping suppliers combined on Worldwidebrands offer more than 16 million products.
- Price. If you’re on a tight budget, paying $299 for a dropshipping supplier is probably too much. You can read more about dropshipping startup costs here.
- Little extras. Just like with Salehoo and Suppliersdirectory, you won’t get any extra features like an easy integration with your ecommerce platform.
The best US niche dropshipping suppliers
If you prefer working with a supplier that is specialized in a certain niche, check out this list of US niche dropshipping suppliers!
For these niche dropshipping suppliers, I’m going to keep it short and simple.
Let’s get started!
Have you always dreamed about starting your own luxury fashion brand ecommerce store?
If so, you will be able to do it with BrandsGateway!
BrandsGateway is a wholesale/dropshipping supplier with fashion items from over 70 luxury brands. They work with vendors from the US and Europe and have offices and warehouses all over the globe.
90% of BrandsGateway’s registered dropshippers and their end-customers are based in the United States. Furthermore, they offer a worldwide 5-day shipping and delivery time!
BrandsGateway offers advanced integration features with their Shopify and WooCommerce plugins, making features like automatic inventory updates, real-time order syncing, and currency conversion possible.
A downside of dropshipping with BrandsGateway is their membership cost, the cheapest plan will set you back $719 per 3 months (or $360 per month).
To read more about dropshipping with BrandsGateway, check out their detailed dropshipping information page here.
Shopoo is a dropshipping automation software that mainly focuses on the fashion niche. However, they recently also expanded to home goods, beauty products, and electronics!
A unique feature of Shopoo is that they allow you to put your own logo on your product. This offers you the opportunity to brand your dropshipping store.
And, since it’s an automation software, you will also get other features such as:
- US dropshipping suppliers with short delivery times
- Automatic inventory updates & order fulfillment
- 24/7 customer support
- No hidden fees
- Easy return policy
They even have a Shopify app, which will make it much simpler to use their software if you’re using Shopify:
Shopoo’s pricing plans start at $49.95 per month or $290 per year. If you don’t like monthly payments, they offer a lifetime plan of $997 too, which even includes a virtual assistant for 365 days!
If you would like to try it out, Shopoo offers a 14-day free trial.
Greendropship is a US dropshipping supplier specializing in natural, organic & specialty products made in the US.
With over 20,000 products to choose from and support for Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon, and eBay, Greendropship is definitely a supplier to mention in this list!
To join Greendropship, you will have to pay an annual membership fee of $149:
You’ve already seen a sneak peek of this US dropshipping supplier at the start of the article. This supplier is called Dripshipper and specializes in coffee!
If you have always had a dream to own your own private label coffee company, Dripshipper will be a perfect supplier for you.
Their coffee is roasted in the US, ships out within three days, and can be labeled with your own brand!
For more information, you can check out their Shopify app.
5. My Online Fashion Store
If you’re looking for a US dropshipping supplier that entirely specializes in fashion, you should check out My Online Fashion Store.
By becoming a member, you will get access to over 5,000 fashion items, all of which are shipped from their warehouse in Los Angeles, CA.
For more information, check out their dropship program or their Shopify app!
To work with My Online Fashion Store, you can get a $29 per month app membership or a $19 per month standard subscription if your store isn’t on Shopify.
That was it! I hope that you’ve found a US dropshipping supplier on this list that you would like to work with.
If you don’t want to pay membership fees for a dropshipping supplier, you should definitely check out the following two articles:
Those articles will list US and worldwide dropshipping suppliers that you can start to work with without paying membership fees! Some will stay free forever, while others will require you to choose a pricing plan when scaling your store.
Best of luck with the search for your winning product and US dropshipping supplier!
Want to Learn More?