A raft of new or improved Volo Commerce direct connections to marketplaces, web store platforms and accounting systems have been announced. If you are a client then the new Volo Commerce direct connections are available at no additional cost. If you’re not already using Volo then there are a ton of new reasons to consider using them as your multichannel management provider.
Volo, which already boats over 60 integrations with shipping providers and aggregators through API or feeds technology, recently announced the availability of the OnBuy marketplace through a direct integration. Today they are announcing support for the following providers in the ecommerce ecosystem:
Volo Commerce direct connections
Web store platforms
- Magento, an improved Magento 2 direct connection to this popular platform
- Shopify, another improved direct connection to this equally popular and fast-growing platform, coming later this quarter
These are in addition to the Volo web store platform.
- Cdiscount, a new integration to the major French marketplace whose market share closely matches Amazon’s in France
- Allegro, a new integration to Poland’s leading marketplace and the 4th largest in Europe
- ManoMano, a new integration to this European Home & Garden marketplace
These are in addition to Amazon (all marketplaces and full support for FBA, Fulfilled by Merchant, Merchant/Seller Fulfilled Prime, and Amazon Business) and eBay (all marketplaces and full support for eBay Managed Payments).
- Xero, a new integration to this popular financial package
This is in addition to the existing Quickbooks and Sage integrations.
“In the twelve months since the Volo acquisition by FOG Software Group we’ve focused on getting closer to our customers and responding to their immediate priorities, before turning our attention to where they want to take their business in the 2020s: more marketplaces, more automation, and more third party system connectivity. It’s great to be delivering on these requests on our first anniversary and we look forward to continuing this approach in 2021 and beyond.”
– Tony Kyberd, COO, Volo Commerce
These new Volo integrations are available free to Volo customers on the ‘success share’ percentage-of-GMV model. For more information on the integrations and the short term customer roadmap, contact Volo.