Create a Promotion
If you have an existing promotion that you want to use as a model for a new promotion, you can clone or edit that promotion.
For a list of promotion types, see Understanding Promotions: Types of Promotions.
Choose the type of promotion you would like to run
In your seller account, under Advertising, click Promotions. In the Create a Promotion tab, click the Create button for the promotion type you want to offer.Note: Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) orders are excluded from Free-Delivery promotions.
After you select the type of promotion you’d like to create, specify the conditions for your promotion:
Step 1: Select conditions
- In the Buyer purchases drop-down list, choose the purchase threshold that will qualify your buyer for the promotion.
- In the Purchased Items drop-down list:
- To create a new list, click Create a new product selection. (For more information, see Product Selection Lists for Promotions.)
- Choose Select another to select a list that is not included in the drop-down list.
- Select Entire catalog to select every item in your inventory.
- In the Buyer gets drop-down list, choose one of the options that appear for your type of promotion.
- Choose a product option in the Applies to: drop-down list.
- Set Advanced Options
Step 2: Schedule your promotion
Set a date range for your promotion in the Step 2: Scheduling box.
- Set the Start Date and time. The start date and time must be at least 4 hours in the future.
- Set the End Date and time.
- Set identifiers for your promotion by creating an Internal Description and Tracking ID. The tracking ID does not appear when buyers redeem a promotion offer. It exists for your use only.
Step 3: Additional options
In this section you can create a claim code or message for your promotion (which is optional). Otherwise, follow the remaining steps below.
- Click Review to check the information you entered about your promotion. To make any changes, click Back.
- Click Submit to finish creating your promotion.